Just as the nucleus is the basis of the cell, the family is also the soul of society, and since communication brings people together, it is necessary to focus on its extreme importance among members of the same family, on the basis of which a good interaction is carried out between them, hence the importance of family relationships and their direct impact on society in general and the individual in particular Because of its effectiveness in education and upbringing.
- Learn about the importance of family and its impact on society.
- Identify the problems faced by families.
- Realize the right methods of interaction between members of the same family.
- Establish the basic principles and the principles that underlie the family.
- Achieve the ideal family model.