The development of personal skills is an essential condition for success in life. Both personally and professionally. And the ability to manage yourself, is the essential first step towards creating characters with tremendous capacity for change and success. Through effective self-management, personal relationships can be developed to ensure that the goal, and the vision, is achieved smoothly and with fewer obstacles and risks.
- To provide participants with the basic skills necessary for self-recognition, and the ability to articulate a clear vision, and message at the personal, family and social levels.
- Introduce participants to the fundamentals of positive thinking, personal planning, and organization to develop their capacity for self-management.
- Definition of the fundamentals of communication, internally for the same person.
- Presentation of the foundations and strategies of self-management.
- Strategies for dealing with stress, controlling anxiety, and concerns, and understanding the motivations for pain.
- How to overcome bad habits, and prevent depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Practical applications.
The training is certified by Leader in Human Resource Development, ILLAFTRAIN LTD, It is an accredited training facility in Manchester, England.